Thursday, May 19, 2005

It's Ridiculous

It's ridiculous. I do not know who was voted off American Idol last night!!! For the first time in...a long time...I don't have a bunch of wonderful girls to watch it with, and then I forgot, and now I don't know! It better not have been Vonzell, because then I'll be mad.

A week since I've been home, and boredom has officially set in. I've done dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, I've read three books--everything except actually unpack, which I planned to do this afternoon, but I guess my procrastination came home with me too. My mom worked all day today, and my dad slept since he's on painkillers (long story), so my day has been silently boring. Ah well. I do, of course, have those boxes to go through if things become too tedious.

On a brighter note, I got three emails from my wingmates yesterday, and another from my roommate today! How lovely.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Found space. Hehehe. Carrie and Bo are in the finals, my friend. But I'm sure you knew that already. Life is a bit less silly without you in it, but I'm making up for that by accidentally almost hitting old women with my minivan. Uhhh... MISS YOU!

5/20/2005 2:28 PM  
Blogger Beloved Meadow said...

Yeah... I almost missed Idol Tuesday night. I did miss the first half, I thought it was at 8, instead of 7...silly me.

5/21/2005 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home