Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Psychotherapy may be required.

So, I had the weirdest dream last night. I dreamed a bunch of my NWC theatre friends and I were making another Lord of the Rings movie. But not as an independent project or anything, it was like, New Line Cinema and Peter Jackson and the whole deal. And I played Pippin. And I think Eric was there, and Matt H., and Tracey, and K.O.J., and Marly...and Christopher Lee. And a lot of other people too. It was really odd. But not in the dream, of course; in the dream it was all perfectly natural. And I gave Christopher Lee a line note.

The weird thing is, that was like, the fifth dream I've had since I've been home that NWC people have been in. I don't remember ever dreaming about them when I was there. Except maybe once. Perhaps Mundania is getting to me, a bit. It may be time for drastic measures. Like....okay, I can't think of anything drastic. Don't judge me.

I heard this on one of my brother's mixes today. It's by Starfield:
"What do I have if I don't have you, Jesus? What in this life could mean any more?" I've decided it's the quote of the day. Right now it says what I feel like saying. Only more musically.

2 Comments:

Blogger Beloved Meadow said...

I had a weird NWC dream too... I just got back to my room (probably from church though I don't remember for sure) the Sunday before Finals week. The dorm was littered with brown-bag paper and There were signs all over saying "Do you know how much longer?" with subliminal messages saying "suicide" though I didn't notice that until some boy that I didn't recognize commented on it. Everyone knew that Joe Barker's band was the one that did it. No one seemed overly concerned. I went into my room, and it was a Hospers room - with Fern furniture, and my roommate had re-arragned. For some reason, my bed had shrunk about two feet in my roomie's re-decorating. I sat down on my bed, and a guy from my high school burst into our room, screaming something, but I don't remember what.
And then I woke up. It was weird.

5/24/2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

That is, probably, the weirdest dream I've ever heard of. Except maybe the one where I married a prince. But it's definitely up there.

5/24/2005 5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home