Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Two In One Day!

(Aren't you lucky?)

I just finally called one of my favorite people. I've been wanting to call her for just about ever, but I hate the phone. I am not a gifted phone user. I suddenly forget everything interesting I've ever known and become the most inane, babbly, pointless human being. Seriously. But it was totally worth it. My old friend Cynthia has to be one of the most fabulous people I know. (It sounds weird to say "my old friend," like I'm 80 years old or something. I'm not, by the way. Neither is Cynthia.) I'm going to see her in a few days. I'm super excited.

New subject. Since today has been a day of new discoveries, I've decided to preserve them forever in cyberspace. Yes, once again, it's all part of my plan to cultivate an air of mystery and excitement about my life. (Or, as Aubrey once thought, an "Arab mystery and excitement.")

Today's Discoveries:

No matter how hard I try, my car key will not start my mom's car

My friend Matt DG has way too much time to write emails (but I have way too much time to check them, so I appreciated it)

When the sun comes out, it gets hotter

If you spend more money than you make, you will run out faster

I have a magic talent: according to three different people, my emails transmit an actual audio of my voice directly to the reader's brain. That's got to be pretty mysterious and exciting, right there.

There is a man in Richfield, Minnesota who has made a hummingbird feeder out of a bicycle helmet so he can wear it on his head

I'm hungry.

The End.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darling...I miss you. You rock my world!! It's true about the audio wave, but I also see you...especially with the bat and the ticks. Have a good time with Cynthia!!
your roommate

5/27/2005 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home