Monday, September 05, 2005

P-R-O-C-R-A-S-T-I-N-A-T-I-O-N

Yes, I do have a three page script analysis on The Crucible due tomorrow morning. No, I haven't started it. Yes, I am blogging instead. But it's a short blog. I can still go to heaven, right?

I miss...

my mom

my cat

real toilet paper

free time

air conditioning

paychecks

There, that should do it. Now I don't have to feel guilty about neglecting my blogging responsibilities, and I have sufficiently put off my paper so that last minute panic is beginning to evoke some feelings of inspiration (or desperation).

And remember, kids: Only YOU can prevent forest fires!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tracey said...

Or create them. Fires, that is.

PS: I like you.

9/05/2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger Ruthie said...

Yay for other friends! Yeah, I miss real TP, money, and mom. All very comforting things, yes?

9/06/2005 11:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home