Wednesday, June 15, 2005

There Can Be Only One Conclusion

Consider these rather ominous symptoms:

I have had a headache for four days.

I have been craving Chinese food at every meal, and I can't seem to get enough.

Yes, after careful analysis, I have finally come to the same conlusion that you have doubtless arrived at yourselves: My head has been invaded by a tiny Chinese man. Really, I'm surprised I didn't think of it before. It's so obvious. It explains everything. Apparently, he's not quite tiny enough, because it's far too crowded in there (hence the headache). And, he's hungry, and possibly homesick (I know I would be), so he wants food that will remind him of home.

But since I simply cannot eat out all the time, he's been forced to content himself with whatever we fix here at home, which has not been even remotely Chinese. So then he gets angry and throws little temper tantrums, which explains why my head hurts worse at some times than others.

And occasionally, he simply refuses to eat American food at all, choosing instead to munch on my brain. Which explains the contents of this blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger D said...

Perhaps Chinese food is addictive? I think so anyway.

8/10/2005 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home