Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I Have Been Having a Torrid Affair...

...with a headache! It keeps coming back every night to sleep with me. It's been three nights in a row now. I feel so used...

Anyway, I did in fact secure the job I interviewed for in the previous blog. (Well, the interview wasn't in the previous blog, but I did mention it there.) So that's good. It means I have a paycheck coming, but it also means I can't go to D-port next week because they think I should actually show up to work at this new job. Jerks.

But apart from those two items, my boredom is surpassed only by Larse's, who wrote a disgruntled email about grass. And I didn't make that up. Although we do have similar thoughts about a missing hue in the highlighter industry, I have fortunately not sunk so low as to be upset about the color of grass. I am counting my blessings.

Heart! Headache Face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home