Monday, August 08, 2005

Honey, I'm Ho-ome!

Wow, what a week. I'd tell you about it now, but I'm too tired out to think clearly. But, as a special preview, this is what you have to look forward to:

stories about Marly's house and fabulous play

stories about amusing children, and some not quite so amusing

fairly entertaining banana puns

country music concerts in ungodly heat

and possibly some quaint anecdotes of random silliness

So tune in next time for the conclusion of this exciting episode of FoundSpace!! Hehe, all blogs should have teasers. Grin.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are home! You hadn't called me so i was worried. I was going to call you tonightbut I got into this weird move things around mood and totally last track of time. Anyway- i found your camera! want me to send it to you?

Cynthia Marie

8/09/2005 11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home