Sunday, September 25, 2005

WTC?!?!

So, my life sucks. What the crap?!?! Do I have any reason to be unhappy? No. Do I have any reason to be stressed out? No, nothing going on in my life that everyone else in the whole world doesn't deal with everyday. Do I have any reason to be afraid? No. Heck, I can't even figure out what I'm scared of. Am I starving to death? No. Is my family being killed by violent rebels? No. Is my house completely destroyed by a hurricane? No. I live in Iowa, for crying out loud. Do all my friends hate me? Not that I can tell. Is my mother dying of cancer? No.

Am I getting practically everything I've ever wanted? Yes. Do I get paid tomorrow? Yes. Do I have the freedom to practice the religion of my choice? Yes. Am I practicing that religion/relationship? Yes. Am I in a great show? Yes. Do completely amazing and brilliantly fun people live within yards of my door? Yes. Is my family supportive of me and what I do? Yes. Are my socks yellow? Yes. Do I have Nutty Bars and herbal tea in my drawer? Yes.

Then why the crap do I feel like crying? Why the crap can't I stand to be in my room? Why the crap is it so hard to get things done? Why the crap am I so overwhelmed...by nothing? Why the crap is it so hard to be here, where I've wanted to be for years?

Why the crap do I ask so many unanswerable questions?

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruthie said...

Are you PMSing? Or chemically imbalanced? I often feel that way. I want to cry for absolutely no reason. Often that reason is one of the two given above.

Take heart,dear one, for He has already overcome the world.

9/25/2005 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home