Monday, September 26, 2005

Peter Rabbit

So, I'm trying to write a ten-minute children's play. It's based on the story of Peter Rabbit. Peter is based on my brother, Peter, and has ADHD and is good at video games.
Flopsy is bossy and motherly, and is based on me.
Mrs. Rabbit is based on my mother.

So why is it so hard to write?

Maybe I just suck as a writer.

Or maybe you have to be in a really really good mood to write cheerful children's plays.

Or maybe I'm just destined to fail Playwriting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or maybe you are waiting for the pudding to strike you. Something will click and you'll just start writing and I'll direct your show if you star in it!
I Love You,
Cindy S

9/27/2005 12:00 PM  
Blogger Beloved Meadow said...

meh - I'll be it's something else all together. We all know you're a wonderful writer - so don't worry about it. Besides - your new one sounds deliciously creepy!

9/27/2005 1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello dear,
I hope that after these few days, your intriguing sounding play has had time to stew in that brillant head of yours and is now going better. Anyway it's late here and I should to bed. Much love from across the pond. (PS I can't spell)

9/30/2005 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home